- BS Natural Science 2014, Daemen College
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy 2016, Daemen College
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopedic Section of the APTA
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist 2020-present
- CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist)
- SFMA Certified (Selective Functional Movement Assessment)
- FMS Certified (Functional Movement Screen)
Domenick received his Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT) from Daemen College in Buffalo, NY in 2016. Due to his passion for exercise physiology and strength training, he later received certification as a strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS) through the NSCA. He combines his knowledge of orthopedics and exercise science while utilizing a pragmatic, evidence based, and patient centered approach to return patients to the highest level of function possible. /p>
Domenick continues to place a huge emphasis on learning. He has taken advanced assessment and screening courses including the SMFA and FMS. Additionally, he likes to stay current by reading scientific journals including the NSCA's strength and conditioning journal, APTA's journal of orthopaedic and sports physical therapy, and physical therapy journal.
In his spare time, Domenick enjoys hanging out with family, tinkering with cars, flying his drone, cooking, exercising, and doing all things outdoors. Whether it's biking, hiking, swimming or snowboarding, he likes to stay active throughout all seasons of the year.