Our clinics are all open and accepting new patients. Our COVID 19 Procedures and policies:
- All STAFF and PATIENTS MUST have nose and mouth covered with a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- We will continue to practice social distancing within the clinic. Occupied tables and equipment will be 6 feet apart.
- All employee and patient temperatures will be taken prior to entering the clinic. We will use hospital grade no-contact thermometers.
- If a patient or employee feels sick, especially if they have a fever, cough, or known to have an active infection we ask that you stay home.
- We will limit the number of patients in the clinic space to 4 patients at a time in order to maintain 6 feet+ social distancing.
- Sessions will be no longer than one hour, and the patient schedule will be spaced out appropriately. This will minimize the number of individuals in the clinic at one time.
- All equipment and touch points will be disinfected with hospital grade disinfectant prior to being returned or used.
- Each clinic will have deep, extensive cleanings throughout the day.
- We ask all employees and patients to frequently wash hands.
WE ARE DEDICATED TO THE SAFTEY OF OUR PATIENTS AND STAFF.